Terms and Conditions
1. You agree to hold harmless, Nisha Sridhar from any dispute in the event you become injured during your session or while on the studio premises. Nisha Sridhar will not be held liable for any injury incurred by you or your family, or any damage to your property during the photo session or while on studio premises.
2. The retainer fee of 50% of the package is required to be paid at the time of booking the appointment and is non-refundable. The remainder of the payment must be done in full 30 days before the date of the wedding.
3. While the photographer does capture many images during your session, you will see only those images selected by her, for previewing. The photographer carefully renders each image to ensure maximum artistry and technical perfection. Images with eyes closed, heads turned, duplicates, etc. will not be shown and are removed from archives permanently after the artist rendering is complete.
4. Prints of photographs can be ordered from the gallery directly, printed by professional labs. Due to the custom nature of the work, payment for your print order must be placed in full and is subject to a 50% cancellation fee should you change your mind about an order after it is placed. Once an order is sent to the lab, it is deemed non-refundable. Payments may be made cash, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
5. A sneak peek of your wedding will be posted on our Instagram within 2 days of the wedding and you are welcome to reshare it. Final images will be delivered in an online gallery within 30 days of the wedding. Rush orders will incur an additional charge.
6. If digital images are part of your package, you will have the right to reproduce the images and make unlimited number of prints up to 8x10, for personal use only. This permission applies worldwide.
7. The bearer agrees that he/she may not use any Cedar Cone Wedding Photography's images or any of its derivatives in any form whatsoever for commercial or editorial purposes, or enter it into any competition without the explicit written permission from Cedar Cone Wedding Photography or the photographer.
8. We request you to use watermarked images for social media sites and credit is given to the photographer as you will help me go further with this.
9. Your license does not include use that results in financial gain, including but not limited to: advertising, stock photography, print sale profits, resale of any nature or printing larger than 8x10. Your license does not permit you to edit the images.
10. The delivery of digital images releases Cedar Cone Wedding Photography from any liability due to loss or damage of the images, and also releases Cedar Cone Wedding Photography from any obligation to maintain copies of any digital file, image, or photograph.
11. Cedar Cone Photography is not liable for the bearer’s opinion of the images.
12. The Copyright Act protects photographers by giving us the exclusive right to reproduce your photographs. Violations include, but are not limited to, making illegal copies, scanning, printing from home or downloading from our website unless specifically agreed upon by the photographer. It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs in any manner without our permission and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
13. The contract is considered implicitly agreed to if not signed before the session.
14. Any cancellations until 60 days before the wedding will be subject to 50% of the session fee. All cancellations thereafter will be charged in full.
15. The client takes full responsibility for ensuring the photographer is treated respectfully by them and the guests present at the wedding failing which the photographer can choose to walk out and no refund will be provided. This also includes any kind of harassment, verbal or physical, offensive behavior or defamation by the bride, groom, their family or guests.
16. You agree not to hire anyone else to do photography professionally unless agreed in writing at least 30 days prior to the wedding. If there is another photographer, it is still agreed that Cedar Cone Wedding Photography will be the lead photographer and the other photographer will comply and cooperate.
17. Due to severe weather or other conditions beyond the control of the photographer, if the photographer is unable to make to the wedding, it is the photographer's responsibility to find a suitable associate who will be covering the wedding at no additional cost or change to offerings to the bride.
18. In case of an unfortunate situation where the entire set of photos are corrupted or lost before the photographer delivers the images, the photographer will refund the entire cost less anything paid for travel and accommodation. If there are parts of the wedding for which photos are lost, the photographer will offer a reasonable compensation or offer a reshoot. Refund in this case shall not exceed 50% of the fees.
19. The photographer is allowed a break of 10 minutes every 4 hours and a 20 min lunch break for 8+ hours of coverage.
20. All parking and permits need to be paid for by the client.
21. For any services exceeding 4 hours, the photographer and her team will be fed proper meals. If meals are not provided, the photographer and team will be allowed to step out for 45 minutes to get food and the bride will be compensating 40$ per meal per person.